Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Pages



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally....Home! Kristina+Sam ENGAGED (Wichita Engagement Photographer)

I had such a good time photographing Kristina+Sam!! Not only are they a darling couple, they are also both so sweet, lively, and fun! They compliment each other very well....and look so good together!

This is my favorite photo of the shoot(s)! This right here is why I chose to be a photographer...to capture moments like these! This photo is a perfect depiction of how this couple is in real life. Real. In love. Tender. Genuine. Sweet. Beautiful.


Story: Midwest Boy meets east cost girl in Oklahoma. They fall in love and decide to start their happily-ever-after on 9.10.11!!! A special date for a special couple!







When we were shooting these photos below, I realized that Kristina may just be the COOLEST girl on the planet! I really wanted shots of them leaning on the door below. When we walked up to it, it had spiders and spider webs all over the part of the door where I wanted her to lean against. I honestly thought that she was going to refuse. It has happened to me before! NOPE! Kristina just took off her shoe, killed the spiders with it, wiped the webs of the door, put her shoe back on and said, "Where do you want me?" That is the point at which I also thought that Sam was the LUCKIEST man on the planet!!




I love that we were able to capture the "heart" of Wichita in the background of some their photos. It was perfect given the fact that after travelling for so long, Kristina + Sam never had a place to call home....until now. They are making Wichita their home!

This is why they chose the song they did for their MIXED MEDIA video. If you haven't seen it, you can check it out by clicking here. Then click on the VIDEO tab.

To see all of the photos from Kristina + Sam's Engagement Session, click here.

Thank you Kristina+Sam for letting me be apart of your special event!! You are both beautiful, on the inside as well as the outside and are definitely lucky to have found EACH OTHER!! I am happy that you have decided to make Wichita your HOME!!