Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Pages



Monday, November 8, 2010

Family's First Photos! (Wichita Photographer)

I was honored to be asked to take family portraits for this beautiful family! These are their first family photos. I was thrilled to be able to document the joining of one of my closest friends with one of my favorite patients (don't worry.... this is not a HIPPA violation. I received his permission to reveal that!)!

These two beautiful people make a beautiful couple and I wish them a future filled with happiness!!






One more thing...I also have to say that the beautiful young lady with the beige sweater on will always have a special place in my heart because she was the first baby to made my "clock tick!" She was such a precious baby and was the first baby to actually do it for me!!! After holding her, I wanted one!! TICK-TOCK TICK-TOCK.

Her sister was just as precious of a baby, but at that point, I was fresh out of PT school and wasn't at a place in my life to even think about having babies!

And yes, seeing both of these girls maturing into lovely young women does make me feel old!!!